- Totally unique selling service
- Service to sell all types of property, occupied or vacant
- Buyers can simply bid online for their perfect property
- Seller will normally sell within 30 days or less
- Sellers only pay a market leading low fixed fee
- Sellers have their own personal agent with local knowledge to help and guide them all the way
- None-timed auction - no pressure - unique bidding option - totally transparent
- No extra charges to sellers for accompanied viewings
- A fast, clear and efficient process in buying and selling a property
- Vigourous marketing campaign to generate the maximum interest for the seller and to create huge buyer demand.
- Extensive property exposure including Right Move and many social networking sites
- Sellers set their own reserve price and we ensure they get the best possible price in the market place, in the shortest possible time
- Buyers can be confident they have only ever paid the true open market price
- Our experienced team deals with all aspects of the sale helping both sellers and buyers
- Total transparency into all bids received for both the seller and the buyer
- Gazumping, antiquated practices, failure of offers to be submitted by agent to sellers, lack of communication and lack of transparency are now a thing of the past with the bidonmyhouse service.
- Bidonmyhouse creates a sense of certainty, openness and transparency via a service which shows to both the sellers and buyers what offers have been made.
Our charges explained for ANYTIME OFFER.
With each of our listings there is a clear indication if any reservation fee are payable by the buyer which can vary on each case and each listing can be subject to a clearly stated minimum fee. In most cases the BUYER pays no fees on ANYTIME OFFER listings.
Any fees, if applicable will be subject to tax levied in the particularly country. For example within the UK any fees charges are showing as inclusive of vat (20%).
This method allows the buyer 28 days to exchange of contract and a further 28 days to complete the purchase the transaction.
A reservation fee, if applicable is payable by the buyer only when the seller pays no fees to sell but this is clearly shown on each listing. If the sellers pay no fees to sell, this is usually taken into account with a lower reserve price.
If the Buyer Information Pack has been produced and provided by bidonmyhouse any successful buyer will be required to pay the cost of £166.67 + VAT (£33.33) = £200 for the cost of the preparation of the pack. These can then be used by your solicitor to progress the sale.
Any successful buyer will pay the reservation fee to secure the sale if applicable and if stated against the listing.
Any reservation fee, if applicable is in addition to the purchase price. Please take this into account when bidding.
For any further information or to speak to someone: Call 0800 092 4047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org